Key Thought: To reject the apostle Paul's gospel is to reject God's gospel.
- What happened before Paul's conversion (1:13, 14)
- "Persecuted beyond measure...destroy it"
- "Advanced in Judaism beyond my contemporaries"
- "Being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions"
- What happened at Paul's conversion (1:15, 16a)
- Paul's Conversion (Acts 9)
- "I" vs. "God"
- God's Prenatal Grace
- Set apart from the womb
- Called by God's grace
- Revealed His Son
- Preach Him among the Gentiles
- What happened after Paul's conversion (1:16b-24)
- Paul went to Arabia (v. 17)
- Paul went to Jerusalem later and briefly (v. 18)
- Paul went off to Syria and Cilicia (vss. 20-24)