Rev. Ron Morris
Key Thought: You Must Be Born Again?
- The Query
- "Master/Teacher of Israel"
- Nicodemus and Jesus at night. Three possible reasons:
- Pharisees studied at night
- Nicodemus feared being seen with Jesus
- John's use of "night" and "darkness"
- "Rabbi...these signs you do"
- The Quandry
- "Unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God"
- Survey of what the Bible says about fallen man:
- 1 Cor. 2:12-14
- Rom. 8:6-9
- Eph. 2:1-9
- The Quotation
- One of the most recognizable and beloved passages of the NT is John 3:16
- The penalty for sin is death
- Christ has died that His People will live