Organizations to which the RCUS belongs:
North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council
NAPARC is composed of 13 denominations which subscribe to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and biblical fidelity according to the historic Reformed standards (the Three Forms of Unity and the Westminster Standards) and have established a fellowship which enables participants to advise, council, and cooperate in various matters and encourage each other in the desirability and need for organic union of churches that are of like faith and practice.
International Conference of Reformed Churches
The ICRC is a conference of Reformed Churches around the world held once every four years. The purpose of the conference is:
- To express and promote the unity of the faith that the member churches have in Christ.
- To encourage the fullest ecclesiastical fellowship among the member churches.
- To encourage cooperation among the member churches in fulfillment of the missionary and other mandates.
- To study the common problems and issues that confront the member churches and to aim for recommendations with respect to these matters.
- To present a Reformed testimony to the world.
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
A broad coalition of evangelical pastors, scholars, and churchmen from various denominations, who hold the historic creeds and confessions of the Reformed faith and who proclaim biblical doctrine in order to foster a Reformed awakening in today's Church.
Established in 1971 by Dr. R. C. Sproul, Ligonier Ministries is a tremendous resource for materials which seek to make the deep truths of the Christian faith accessible to growing believers.
A free, comprehensive online theological library comprised of Reformed Christian resources designed to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone.
A 24-hour internet radio committed to the historic Christian Faith which provides preaching, teaching, Scripture, music and audiobooks from a Reformed perspective.